Tripod II serves small/medium businesses, which want to develop competitiveness through design. How? Through incorporation of design resources in their development strategy as a means for innovation, differentiation and value-creation. According to a study by the British Design Council, every euro invested in design generates €2.25 in revenues.
Value creation and collaboration
As a stakeholder in the GoToS3 project portfolio of the cross-border Interreg France-Wallonia-Flanders cooperation program, Tripod-II established three major goals:
- emphasize integration of design resources as a means for value creation in companies ;
- encourage cross-border collaborations between companies (and research) and designers, to increase value creation ;
- - develop and spread a high-performance support method.
Targeted actions in 4 areas
The Tripod project's twelve partners have pooled their strengths, their skills, and their networks in order to propose a complete offer using several tools:
- design diagnosis and bespoke company support for implementation of their design approach and projects ;
- training in design methods and tools for companies, designers, and consultants ;
- creation, distribution, and pooling of tools for understanding and Incorporating design in business activities ;
- development of cross-border business opportunities (DESIGN FUSION) and structuring of a designer network (DESIGNER CLUB)..